Still Waters Perth is a Scottish registered charity set up to provide assistance to vulnerable people in the Perth area. We provide those addicted to drugs or alcohol with valuable life changing services and support to help them to regain independence.
Still Waters Perth Aims to:
- Free vulnerable people from the bondage of drug and alcohol addiction
- Assist clients with mental health problems
- Offer mentoring programmes
- Offer skill development and educational programmes
- Assist with structured employment opportunities
- Encourage clients with social interaction issues
Still Waters Perth Values:
- Offer assistance with dignity and respect without judgment.
- Work in conjunction with existing service providers
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination and create equality of opportunity for all recovering addicts